Wolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TCL Wolf Game 8 - Wolf Discussion

+3
andujar
CubsFella
Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TCL Wolf Game 8 - Wolf Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TCL Wolf Game 8 - Wolf Discussion

Post by andujar Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Think my phone ate my last posts, bu, no, I didn't talk to jelly about the see, seen, saws

Bar mentioned after the last game (tbl) that he said those as often as possible.

Jelly would more likely use words like glean or gander

andujar

Back to top Go down

TCL Wolf Game 8 - Wolf Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TCL Wolf Game 8 - Wolf Discussion

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

any feelings on gaddeus or sugar this game, both only have 2 posts up. could be trying to hide imo.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:52 pm

tally so far:

boobs: jelly, cubs, citizen
zubaz: reds, wolfe, oyo
koller: benji, brh
pigge: pj
cubs: koller

with boobs voting for zubaz together with joke's post makes me turn away from joining that band wagon.
at least the village is still all over the place thanks to the big number of people. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 pm

i just voted boobs, see if he gives up his role
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 pm

so boobs is the grave digger... The last hour is going to be scary though, poets is going to get some more attention now.

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:12 pm

at least we found juicy information on day one
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 pm

where the hell is crocko, he's really screwing up our game

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 pm

not sure, hopefully he gets by today with zubaz and boobs taking heat, and is back tomorrow
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:18 pm

if zubaz lives through lynching do any of u think he would be protected tonight
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:24 pm

poEtsbrEEd wrote:if zubaz lives through lynching do any of u think he would be protected tonight

I'm actually thinking to let crocko frame zubaz tonight..

Let's get jelly, joke, reds or citizen killed tonight.. That's my top 4 in that order, what are your top 4's..?

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 pm

those seen like a solid top four choice, we need crocko to show up though
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 pm

like I said in the beginning... trying to get any big player like that out day 1 seems like a fools game. When they come back innocent, the heat will fall on those that targetted them (whereas, if a less strong player comes back innocent, who cares).

There is no reason for a real villager to want joke/clone/etc out this early, and I would not advice pushing the matter too hard on day 1.

now someone like GCH, who is looking suspicous, would be my target. He is a bit of a wildcard and killing him could get rid of someone thats generally hard to get a read on.

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 pm

i think i escaped that whole fallout of boobs reveal, glad the villagers are working hard to try and figure out what the hell to do with him
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:41 pm

ok scratch that, we might be able to push clone, but it is certainly risky

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:41 pm

pushing clone tomorrow seems like a better bet than trying to push it now
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:43 pm

whats with the koller hate?
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:05 pm

poEtsbrEEd wrote:whats with the koller hate?

See what just happened..? everyone turned on gch for him coming up late, we have a villager lynched today, and it's not boobs..!

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by CubsFella Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 pm

I think Phoneyjoker is a prime candidate to try to get lynched tomorrow, he has made some weird posts and votes.

Also I wish we had a mortician, without one and with no roles revealed at death there is no way for us to ever know the roles of the people who are dead.
CubsFella
CubsFella

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:08 pm

just a heads up, zubaz named me out of the blue, and with me targeting gch, I am bound to come under a little fire tomorrow.

That said, I think it can easily be turned on those that "bandwagoned" on the gch vote. I expect some of those late switches, as well as koller, to come under fire tomorrow. But I'll probably be right there with them

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:09 pm

unless we can force people to reveal their roles in an attempt to save themselves
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:09 pm

unless we can force people to reveal their roles in an attempt to save themselves
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:12 pm

did everyones game forum quit working?
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:14 pm

poEtsbrEEd wrote:unless we can force people to reveal their roles in an attempt to save themselves

Unfortunately they arent all like boobs, though PJ might be.. I think Bill, koller and PJ will get attention tomorrow.

Bill, if the heat is getting on you too much, it might be an idea to turn attention to cubs as the scape goat, but only if someone else is leaning towards him as well. (Cubs will then kill the front runner, the runner up, being Bill will earn some credit..)

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 pm

poEtsbrEEd wrote:did everyones game forum quit working?

Think so

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:17 pm

luckily we can still decide who to eat,
didnt realize afro would kill the boards at days end lol!
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:23 pm

bill posted a new topic, y'all check and vote, we need to make the kill a team effort.

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Just wanted to complete the board sweep. I rule!

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2