Wolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TCL Wolf Game 8: Day 2 - Votes in BEFORE 4PM Eastern.

+12
ZubaZ
RedsFan74
barroomhero
mattgcoot29
CubsFella
Gaddeus
Pigge
poEtsbrEEd
Sugarwall
czarryan
clone
Admin
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TCL Wolf Game 8: Day 2 - Votes in BEFORE 4PM Eastern. Empty TCL Wolf Game 8: Day 2 - Votes in BEFORE 4PM Eastern.

Post by Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Sorry for the problems this has caused. The game will continue here until it ends. Rules and player list are posted below.

For possible roles and game updates, check out www.csfblwolfgame.wetpaint.com.

Rules
1. No talking about the game outside of the game thread, unless your role dictates that it is allowed.
2. No editing of posts. This will result in instant death from above.
3. I recommend changing your settings to 'invisible' (under user cp/settings/general settings).
4. Votes need to be bolded like jar. Unvotes need to be bolded and colored red or they will not count.
5. Supermajority can end a day early. Supermajority is half the population plus 3. May change as the game progresses.
6. Days will end at 4pm Eastern. Nights will end randomly after all actions are in.
7. Roles will not be revealed upon death. I will reveal Villager or Wolf.
8. Number of wolves or other roles will not be revealed beforehand.
9. There is to be no discussion of role PMs during the game.
10. The Village has 2 "No Lynch" options, but may not use them on day 1.
11. In the event of a tie in the voting, the first person to reach the vote will be the one lynched.

The following roles will not be used:
Lawyers
President
Cult Leader

Player List
CzarRyan
poEtsbrEEd
JokeLine
CubsFella
darkwolfe
citizenclone
sugarwall
benjipla
jellyinsd - Wolf, NK 1
barroomhero
Redsfan74
crocko33
ZubaZ
andujar
( o Y o )
modenwelder
gch2308 - Villager, Day 1 Lynch
Gaddeus
jkoller
Pigge
Bill
mattgcoot29
Phoneyjoker89

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://wolfgame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TCL Wolf Game 8: Day 2 - Votes in BEFORE 4PM Eastern. Empty Re: TCL Wolf Game 8: Day 2 - Votes in BEFORE 4PM Eastern.

Post by Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:05 pm

The current vote tally at the end of the other thread is:

wolfe - 10 (czar, joke, reds, brh, clone, baz, jar, poet, benji, goot)
cubs - 2 (koller, sugar)
bill - 2 (boobs, pigge)
zubaz - 2 (gaddeus, wolfe)
boobs -1 (PJ)
PJ - 1 (cubs)
czar - 1 (crocko)

If I've made a mistake, let me know.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TCL Wolf Game 8: Day 2 - Votes in BEFORE 4PM Eastern. Empty Re: TCL Wolf Game 8: Day 2 - Votes in BEFORE 4PM Eastern.

Post by Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:08 pm

The game will continue here until it ends, until we are guaranteed that the other forums are fixed or until there is a 75%(17) vote minimum by all of you that we go back to the other forums.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TCL Wolf Game 8: Day 2 - Votes in BEFORE 4PM Eastern. Empty cool

Post by clone Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:06 am

this has sucked, but whatever, nothing we can do about it.

let me be the first of many to show up and say - it's going to take me a little while to figure out what im doing on this forum, as i haven't been using it before now. i'm assuming that you've already checked everything out, but, how does editing work - will it show if someone edited something like the other forums.

thanks afro
clone
clone

Back to top Go down

Post by clone Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:10 am

I can't find a way to edit, so nevermind.
clone
clone

Back to top Go down

Post by czarryan Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:11 am

Sup... is everyone registered here

czarryan

Back to top Go down

Post by clone Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 am

I think they are, he wasn't going to open it up if they weren't.

I see on the front page, that it lists who is logged in, and 'hidden users'. Is that going to be a problem?
clone
clone

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 am

Here's how it works. I have disabled editing on the forum. Nobody can edit. Period. No matter how hard they try. If you have any questions regarding the forum or its use, let me know and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:14 am

clone wrote:I think they are, he wasn't going to open it up if they weren't.

I see on the front page, that it lists who is logged in, and 'hidden users'. Is that going to be a problem?
This is not a problem. I have set EVERYONE to hidden. When you're online you will only ever be able to see yourself and Admin, which is me. Everyone else will appear as hidden.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TCL Wolf Game 8: Day 2 - Votes in BEFORE 4PM Eastern. Empty Hi fellas

Post by Sugarwall Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:18 am

This oughta be interesting, I wonder if this is going to work. I hope it does. So back to the game: We have till 4 o clock tomorrow to figure out who to lynch correct? So that will give everyone much more opportunity to see what is going on.

Sugarwall

Back to top Go down

Post by clone Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:19 am

People are probably going to want to disable email notifications - I just got handful of emails from this thread. Otherwise, I looked around and couldn't figure out how to break it, thumbs up.

AH, and it just notified me that someone has posted while I was writing, before it posted my message - that is SWEET, I wish that feature was on other boards. I'll stop talking about the boards now.
clone
clone

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:26 am

ed]wolfe] i'm not entirely sure about him, and no longer feel a need to rush the vote
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:35 am

just remembered i have a class tomorrow at 4, its a oneshot at the time, so ill have to get my vote in early
now time for Sleep
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by clone Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:46 am

I'm still getting emails from replies - afro any suggestions? Also, would it be worthwhile to make a 'forum question' thread, so that we can separate queries about how to work this thing, from actual game talk?
clone
clone

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:48 am

At the bottom of the thread, to the right, is a link that says "Stop watching this topic" Click on that and the emails will stop.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 am

I also recommend submitting any questions you may have about the forums to me directly via PM on this site or via AIM. I will answer the same question multiple times for different people if need be. I do not want these forums to be a hinderence on the game. If it comes down to it, with only one day having passed, I will restart the game with new roles to ensure fairness and an equal playing field for everyone.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigge Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:28 am

Nice with working forums. The colors are terrible, but that could be my browser settings.

Pigge

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaddeus Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:52 am

For starters I would like to Unvote Zubaz. I still find his lack of participation puzzling and strange but it was mostly a panic vote due to my inability to get the forums to load. Hope to take more time to deal with this now.

Gaddeus

Back to top Go down

Post by CubsFella Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:50 am

Pigge wrote:Nice with working forums. The colors are terrible, but that could be my browser settings.

Yeah the colors are brutal, its hurting my eyes.
CubsFella
CubsFella

Back to top Go down

Post by CubsFella Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:55 am

As far as the game goes, now that we have more time, I'd like to hear an explanation from PJ.

Why did you say you trusted Poets and and vote for Pigge so fast? Why did you vote for Boobs two days in a row after he already came out as graverobber? And how could you know that Czar Ryan is Vanilla?

None of that makes sense. I still think he reeks like a first time wolf.
CubsFella
CubsFella

Back to top Go down

Post by mattgcoot29 Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:44 am

Yeah I only thought I would be using this forum when I was a wolf.

un vote Wolfe

mattgcoot29

Back to top Go down

Post by barroomhero Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:19 pm

WolfCoot wrote:Yeah I only thought I would be using this forum when I was a wolf.

un vote Wolfe
So, are you a wolf or aren't you? lol

barroomhero

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 pm

that does sound like he used the wrong forum
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 pm

that does sound like he used the wrong forum
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by RedsFan74 Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:01 pm

I'm also willing to: Unvote Wolfe

for now.
RedsFan74
RedsFan74

Back to top Go down

Post by ZubaZ Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Gaddeus wrote:For starters I would like to Unvote Zubaz. I still find his lack of participation puzzling and strange but it was mostly a panic vote due to my inability to get the forums to load. Hope to take more time to deal with this now.

Lack of participation? I posted more than anyone else in the game yesterday, skimmer.

P.S. This forum sucks.
ZubaZ
ZubaZ

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 pm

baz, its at least not crashed, which is a huge benefit over the last one.

does anyone want to make a case as to why we should vote different today than when the forums were dieing? unless i see something new i think im inclined to vote the same way.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:02 pm

mattgcoot29 wrote:Yeah I only thought I would be using this forum when I was a wolf.

un vote Wolfe
there would be no reason to say this unless it is a mistake. Goot explain yourself. I'll be around to vote later.

[B]wolfe[b]

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by ZubaZ Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:04 pm

The only case I will make is that currently we are not at 100% participation. Both in the fact that we don't have 100% participation on this board yet. But also we can't reliably review or reference the hundreds of posts that have already happened.

I'm of the opinion that it is in the villages best interest to pause the game at this point. The chaos helps the wolves.
ZubaZ
ZubaZ

Back to top Go down

Post by mattgcoot29 Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:06 pm

andujar wrote:
mattgcoot29 wrote:Yeah I only thought I would be using this forum when I was a wolf.

un vote Wolfe
there would be no reason to say this unless it is a mistake. Goot explain yourself. I'll be around to vote later.

[B]wolfe[b]

before roles was given out i registered my name as wolfcoot.

mattgcoot29

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:08 pm

wolfe
Yikes

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:17 pm

ZubaZ wrote:The only case I will make is that currently we are not at 100% participation. Both in the fact that we don't have 100% participation on this board yet. But also we can't reliably review or reference the hundreds of posts that have already happened.

I'm of the opinion that it is in the villages best interest to pause the game at this point. The chaos helps the wolves.

I see no reason at all to pause the game any longer than I already have. Everyone is registered here and is aware of this site, I have posted several times on the TCL forums that the game is taking place here for the time being, and there are posted updates on the homepage of the Wolf Wiki site that sugar and I put together.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barroomhero Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Wherever we are, I am there. So, let's get it going.

barroomhero

Back to top Go down

Post by JokeLine Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:35 pm

I'll [color=red]unvote Wolfe[/color], as well. Still getting used to this thing for a couple of posts.

The deadline, then is 3 PM CST (4 PM EST)?
JokeLine
JokeLine

Back to top Go down

Post by JokeLine Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Well, that was pretty much crap. I'll try again.

Unvote Wolfe.
JokeLine
JokeLine

Back to top Go down

Post by RedsFan74 Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Wolfe, can you expound upon why we shouldn't vote for you today?

What you were saying and doing yesterday were very wolfish in nature, and were causes of concern.
RedsFan74
RedsFan74

Back to top Go down

Post by barroomhero Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:42 pm

I agree. You have the time now, so please put it out there so we can vote/unvote you.

barroomhero

Back to top Go down

Post by czarryan Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Ok so im only checking this forum today. I'd also like to know if goot slipped up in his post. Are you a wolf goot?

czarryan

Back to top Go down

Post by JokeLine Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:44 pm

As far as I can tell, with all the unvotes, the current tally stands:

wolfe - 5 (czar, brh, clone, baz, benji)
cubs - 2 (koller, sugar)
bill - 2 (boobs, pigge)
zubaz - 1 ( wolfe)
boobs -1 (PJ)
PJ - 1 (cubs)
czar - 1 (crocko)
JokeLine
JokeLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:46 pm

I hope to get a vote in today. Will have my iPad. These Americans have meetings one on top of another. Nothing like my life in Ecuador. I look forward to the opportunity...

PJ and his potential newbiness is confounding me. On what basis do you have your strange voting pattern, PJ? You seem to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by JokeLine Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Fortunately for us, (and unfortunately for Goot), I think that it may be a telling slip. We didn't start any talk of registering here until this game was well under way. The only talk (so far as I can recall) about registering here now was to deal with problems with the current game, and to proceed with the current game.

Absolutely no reason for somebody to register as "wolfcoot" other than the fact that you are a wolf. This looks pretty sloppy/shady.
JokeLine
JokeLine

Back to top Go down

Post by JokeLine Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:53 pm

I also note two things of interest:

Poets was quick to explain away Goot's post; and
Poets was quick to suggest that we stay with the current voting results.

Do we have ourselves two wolves ?

I'd like to hear what others say.
JokeLine
JokeLine

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Wolfcoot..? That is interesting indeed..

I will keep my vote for wolfe for now, like barroom said he has plenty of time to defend his case now, if he doesnt, well, then he's a lynched wolf(e)..!

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:01 pm

JokeLine wrote:As far as I can tell, with all the unvotes, the current tally stands:

wolfe - 5 (czar, brh, clone, baz, benji)
cubs - 2 (koller, sugar)
bill - 2 (boobs, pigge)
zubaz - 1 ( wolfe)
boobs -1 (PJ)
PJ - 1 (cubs)
czar - 1 (crocko)

Afro, are you going to allow the unbolded red unvotes..?

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Yes, I will.

Also, for the general record, this website was created and posted about on both the TCL forums and the Wolf Wiki site last Saturday around 6PM, which was 36 hours before roles were sent out and the game began. I only say this because I DO NOT want these forums to have any effect on the game at all. If the game looks like it's becoming too much of a mess with outside factors contributing then I will scrap this game and restart with new roles for everyone. No matter the inconvenience.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZubaZ Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Well it is pretty sloppy, but that said I registered for this site a full day before roles came out when Afro asked us too. At that time we were all under the impression that we wouldn't use this site unless we were wolves.

It is funny none the less and I would feel bad for Goot if got stuck being a wolf again.

Bottom line is he shouldn't have registered under that name no matter how secure Afro said the site was just in case someone found a way to look up who was online (which I did..trying to semi-cheat my way into finding out who the wolves were).

Not a smooth move for Goot. I almost think we have to vote for him now, just because of all the suspicion it generated, but this is what sucks about moving forward. I think we are now giving Bill and Wolfe a free pass for the day.

Another point I am starting to strongly suspect Joke of being the Traitor. As I said yesterday he has been flying around, making accusations, naming names.. he even admitted to not being able to play his game because he was distracted by all the roles. The Traitor is a villager so there is no reason to kill him, but I'm going to be suspect of his erratic play going forward.
ZubaZ
ZubaZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZubaZ Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Afro, I would request a second thread for everyone to check in. We need to push the missing players over here.
ZubaZ
ZubaZ

Back to top Go down

Post by JokeLine Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:20 pm

I am not the traitor role.
JokeLine
JokeLine

Back to top Go down

Post by RedsFan74 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Joke, I can tell you that I registered for these forums WELL before the game began on Monday.

I'm not defending goot in any way, shape, or form. I just don't want anyone to make a decision on faulty information.

Zubaz, I don't believe Joke to be the Traitor role. Although he could be lying, some stuff leads me in another direction.
RedsFan74
RedsFan74

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:28 pm

JokeLine wrote:I am not the traitor role.

Just to be 100% sure it's not a deliberate typo...

Joke, you don't have the role of traitor in this game..?

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next