Wolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 2, wolf talkie talkie

+3
Bill
poEtsbrEEd
andujar
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Day 2, wolf talkie talkie Empty Day 2, wolf talkie talkie

Post by andujar Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 am

anybody have any meta strategies they are looking to bring up...

here's what i have on people...

oyo, post 356, seem certain to make it through the night. more to come. hotter breaking news at the moment.

andujar

Back to top Go down

Day 2, wolf talkie talkie Empty Re: Day 2, wolf talkie talkie

Post by andujar Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:15 am

poets: somebody is going to start pointing fingers at posts like 375, 376, and 380. then again, if you start changing now, someone may notice that as well. keep on keeping on i guess.

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:26 am

reds: too damn trustworthy. I want him on my wolf team. We are going to have to eat him eventually.
sugar : bandwagon gch vote
joke: teen wolf vs werewolf. skimming the roles. yea, it's that weak. may have to let the villagers get paranoid of themselves for joke.
bar: experienced, avoiding the spotlight by sticking with the koller vote (even said so) - but this is what i did, so i hope nobody picks up on it when/if we mention it.
czar: disappeared. bill is wary of his disappearance as a power hide. we may be wise to plant a case on him.
zubaz: crazy no-lying bum. hope the village beats him up a bit. clone will protect him like a brother though.
clone: protecting crazy no-lying zubaz?
wolfe: shouldn't the village have killed him already?
gad: trying to downplay the importance of the vote record. Hiding something?
PJ: ?
pigge: ?

i'm out of gas. please add or use. be careful out there.

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:05 am

when u make a new thread post that its made in the older one, i only discovered that u jumped to a new one because i thought it strange no one was talking
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:07 am

i think the sooner reds dies the better off we are
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 am

andujar wrote:poets: somebody is going to start pointing fingers at posts like 375, 376, and 380. then again, if you start changing now, someone may notice that as well. keep on keeping on i guess.

i played it kind of dumb last game, didnt want to play smart and aggressive as a wolf, since it's my second game and first one with a bunch of these people i can get away with it i hope
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:24 am

andujar gives some good analysis... I'd just like to add that the jelly kill was definitely more negative for us than positive. He played right into our hands by faking seer and got the night kill he was aiming for. A day kill could have been much more beneficial (since he would have appeared as a wolf, which we could have then used to our advantage)

that is assuming he was the death miller, which I think is the best assumption, he could have also been a lone wolf

it also sucks that the death miller role is out there now, since we could have potentially used that role later and had one of us claim death miller if we had to.

But no sense dwelling on it now. My initial thought for today is that I would love to get the heat on czar today and draw him out.

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:26 am

czar and reds were good last game, my only game, so i could see trying to heat one and eat the other
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:27 am

bill hopefully posting your post count can help get them thinking of quieter people, since u have been one of the more active people
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:28 am

also, again no offense poet, but I think sooner rather than later, the heat will fall on you.

Those short, somewhat nonsensical posts tend to usually draw negative attention. Maybe not today, but in the near future we may come to a point where we have to set you up for death. No need to jump the gun yet, but its just something to keep an eye out for (If zubaz continues to suspect me, I may also fall into this category, since he has so much pull)

as for reds, I think it will be hard to get him with a day lynching. When push comes to shove, he will come out with his truthiness and the village will believe him (they would obviously be foolish not to). If we want him dead, I think he will have to be a night kill.

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:30 am

i'm liking this pj trusting me bit, i may be able to make a play of mason in the late game with it
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:31 am

poEtsbrEEd wrote:bill hopefully posting your post count can help get them thinking of quieter people, since u have been one of the more active people

dont worry about me poet. I'd prefer if you didn't try to defend me at the moment, I dont think there is enough heat right now on me. I'm not worried about a stray comment from reds, I can handle him lol.

zubaz is the one who controls the mob, and he is the only one I'm worried that could get me lynched if he really pushed it.

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 am

i think it may be possible to hit zubaz with a day lynch, although the backing off of him today makes me wary to try for it tomorrow.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:46 am

What was lost at night was gained during the day, oyo living likely buys all of us another day.

I doubt the village lynches zubaz this game, he's vanilla, enough people believe him. I hope he is busy again tomorrow and his bill thoughts fade.

I also don"t see the village turning on reds, joke or clone for quite some time

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:47 am

means reds will be a tasty treat for us
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:49 am

I tend to lean towards andujars strategy of letting the village get suspicious on their own of zubaz/joke. They are going to be very hard to build a case against and get lynched (and when they come up villager, it is going to draw a ton of attention to whoever worked to kill them). However, the longer they live, the more suspicious the village will become naturally. They will begin wondering why such strong players are still alive, if they were villagers surely they would have been killed by now, etc.

Although again I must state I don't buy zubaz claim of vanillager one bit. I could see him playing that card if he was a strong powered player

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 am

I could see the village turning on clone over reds/zubaz/joke. He has acted very strang this game, and he doesn't have the "strong player" history of joke or zubaz, or the truth of reds going for him. If any of the four could be lynched, it would be clone imo

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by CubsFella Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:37 am

Czar and PJ both seem like easy lynch targets.

I agree that somehow getting Reds and Zubaz out of this game sooner rather than later would be good. Since Zubaz is vanilla if the heat ends up on me, I will probably shoot Reds.

I have a bad feeling the heat is gonna end up on Bill before this day is over though. Like you said Zubaz controls the mob and he seemed pretty confident.
CubsFella
CubsFella

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:08 am

I agree that is a possibility. But i'm still not sure why you are going hook, line, and sinker that zubaz is a vanillager. Just because he says it doesn't make it true

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:13 am

There's still alot of players around who are suspect, the fun part is that the lynching of gch will make the village more divided, together with the large number of people, I think we could remain 7 after Day 2.

Of course if that doesnt work, we'll need to draw the attention to Cubs/Jar to still catch up on the number of villagers.

I'm fine with getting Reds tonight, Zubaz and or Joke are a close second. I'll look on the forum today and see if I can draw some attention to wolfe, PJ, czar or koller. I'll try and remain on brh and Reds good side as well so that I'm covered.

Take a look at Joke's post btw..

"At this point in the game, there are only two living players in this game that I can say are 100% villager. And one of them is me. A third individual is about 75% cleared in my mind."

I am certain he has a role, not sure about what he just said because even a seer can't be 100% sure of someone, right?

Gotta go to work... Sad

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:00 pm

only way for 100% is if he is the psychic, seeing the role is a powerful tool, or he and others r masons.

that said, if reds continues to push zubaz only good things can happen for us, so i may follow reds lead today if that keeps up.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 pm

poEtsbrEEd wrote:only way for 100% is if he is the psychic, seeing the role is a powerful tool, or he and others r masons.

that said, if reds continues to push zubaz only good things can happen for us, so i may follow reds lead today if that keeps up.

Careful though, like Bill mentioned you are still a suspect in some players eyes, better to keep a low profile, and post later today. When I was a wolf in my first game, it kept me alive for a few extra days.

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:12 pm

i was thinking the same thing, was unusually vocal yesterday, time to let the pieces fall, reds seems like a good person to make some accusations today, and when the time comes i will probably follow him.

50 posts is a lot compared to my total last game that may start looking more suspicious, especially with my vote pushing boobs to reveal.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:54 pm

im thinking zubaz is right, one of us should claim the paranoid gun owner, and make it look like our ranks have been thinned. any oppinions on this?
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:03 pm

So Z evidently didnt forget about Bill overnight. The heat is up.

I am on an ipad and not my regular machne so i can't flip tabs as easily. Are you NillaWolf, Bill?

Where does Z get his uncanny ability to pick out first day wolves?

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 pm

me benji and bill r our nillas
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Quote on Czar

"damn.. you guys and my so called "useless" posts...

all i can say is:

rose are red, violets are blue, hang me.. and that makes two.. "

I'd say hunter, which means if a few none-wolves would go after him, there's a good chance they bite a bullet.

Stay off Czar for now..

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 pm

i'm tempted to go reds so he can fix the boards
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Claiming paranoid guun owner is asking for death, don't do it. A psychic would out you in a day.

Then again, I'm not trying to run this pack

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:20 pm

andujar wrote:Claiming paranoid guun owner is asking for death, don't do it. A psychic would out you in a day.

Well.. There´s actually some logic to claiming, though a claim like that should only come with the right timing.

claiming to be something, either gives you a free pass if no one else tries the same, or flushes out the psychic, which is important info, then again, Joke could be a psychic, if he checked out a role last night and more or less trusts oyo, then his 100%, 75% statement fits..

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:45 pm

ok, I rushed through my reading a bit to take it all in. What exactly was czar hinting at, I saw mention that he was hinting at a power, any idea what it is? Also, have we narrowed down the field of other possible powers? Psychic, seer? Do we have any ideas?

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Psychic is key here, but if there is a counter claim, it creates doubt, and it is hard for the 2nd person to come in and prove that the first is telling the truth. If nothing else, sometimes they will check the 2nd person first. Key is eliciting that counter claim, and then guiding the psychic towards the real person, gaining an extra day. Or, both get killed -- one hung, one shot by a vig. Either way, it is key to draw out that counter claim...

BenjiPla wrote:
andujar wrote:Claiming paranoid guun owner is asking for death, don't do it. A psychic would out you in a day.

Well.. There´s actually some logic to claiming, though a claim like that should only come with the right timing.

claiming to be something, either gives you a free pass if no one else tries the same, or flushes out the psychic, which is important info, then again, Joke could be a psychic, if he checked out a role last night and more or less trusts oyo, then his 100%, 75% statement fits..

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by crocko33 Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:12 pm

For now, I still say we eat Reds tonight......Joke needs to go soon, but he has a little skepticism againt him at the moment. People trust Reds and he is coming across as a tougher player this time.

crocko33

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:14 pm

slow forum is making reading this painfully hard to read
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by CubsFella Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:19 pm

I can't get anything to work at all over there right now, I made a big post and it timed out and now nothing will load at all.
CubsFella
CubsFella

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:22 pm

CubsFella wrote:I can't get anything to work at all over there right now, I made a big post and it timed out and now nothing will load at all.

Afro is getting everyone to register at this forum, don't worry, no one will know we have already registered, and only we can see this thread...

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:44 pm

we could start figuring out who will be wolf fodder tonight
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

poEtsbrEEd wrote:we could start figuring out who will be wolf fodder tonight

At least you cant be lynched for skimming these threads.. Rolling Eyes

See the other posts, I think Reds is our front runner of getting eaten, clone is going to get framed...

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 pm

i haven't skimmed just forgot theirs only like 4 of us on here at a time
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Is it worth me voting somehow? Who is in the lead?

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Also while eating tonight can we send a message to reds to fix the forum?

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:57 pm

i wouldn't bother voting, just blame it on the forums

that should be the safest bet, rather than joining the wolfe bandwagon or going elseware

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:57 pm

vote, not doing so is guilty looking, wolfe is dieing tonight
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:00 pm

poEtsbrEEd wrote:vote, not doing so is guilty looking, wolfe is dieing tonight

I disagree, you have to use what is at your disposal, and for us, it is the faulty forums. Take advantage of it and blame it on the forums. If ever a no vote would be accepted, it is now

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Agreed. No vote is ideal....

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 pm

afro extended day point is moot
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:09 pm

ah crap, so I turn the tide on wolfe and now I could find myself in the line of fire again... damn you afro!

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by crocko33 Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm

yep - day extension = bad for wolves....(potentially)

crocko33

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:13 pm

just claim forum issues for the vote, wolfe was brought up by more than just you
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 pm

If the extension includes some room to get some votes out and in, this might still be a good thing..

If not, blame the forums for being forced to stick with your vote..

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next