Wolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jelly was a wolf? what does it mean?

4 posters

Go down

jelly was a wolf?  what does it mean? Empty jelly was a wolf? what does it mean?

Post by andujar Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:46 am

i need to comb the roles. Obviously lone wolf and the one that appears as wolf on death come to the front of my head.

Do we need to care?

andujar

Back to top Go down

jelly was a wolf?  what does it mean? Empty Re: jelly was a wolf? what does it mean?

Post by andujar Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:48 am

if he was a death miller, then this is bad for us... would have been better for the seer to make him.

andujar

Back to top Go down

jelly was a wolf?  what does it mean? Empty Re: jelly was a wolf? what does it mean?

Post by Bill Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 am

andujar wrote:if he was a death miller, then this is bad for us... would have been better for the seer to make him.

or the village to lynch him. Either one would have been a better result.

This is what I was afraid of, that jelly was playing us and trying to get lynched. I can't say I'm terribly surprised. That said, there is no point in dwelling on it now, we can only move on from it and try to take out another villager

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:54 am

It's not bad, at least it gives confusion to the village if the wolves got one or not. They already think it's just 6 of us, they could miscount it to 5..

I think we did well, but we'll be better today!

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

jelly was a wolf?  what does it mean? Empty I find it neutral

Post by Moden Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:55 pm

They dont know how many of us there are, anyway, but it gives them false hope that he was involved with us somehow. Or not. But who cares?

Funny that there is an afro emoticon here. afro

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down