Wolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Assassin

3 posters

Go down

Wolf Assassin Empty Wolf Assassin

Post by crocko33 Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:52 pm

This role:

Unless a better situation comes up, should we save this role in case CubsFella looks like a definite lynch? If so, he could make sure and publicly use it before the Day's deadline.

Cubs, what's your time on line normally like? Are you around so that you could do this at the last minute in case you are about to get lynched?

crocko33

Back to top Go down

Wolf Assassin Empty Re: Wolf Assassin

Post by Moden Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:14 pm

crocko33 wrote:This role:

Unless a better situation comes up, should we save this role in case CubsFella looks like a definite lynch? If so, he could make sure and publicly use it before the Day's deadline.

Cubs, what's your time on line normally like? Are you around so that you could do this at the last minute in case you are about to get lynched?

Very good question. I also like the idea of Andujar at some point going hard at the village so we can knock off two at night. But if we can hold off one more night it's a good thing...

I think it will be key to get a shot off for Fella, though. He is pretty astute at that, after I saw him Vig GCH last game. Don't know if it was luck, but I will gladly call it skill...

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by CubsFella Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:13 pm

I should usually always be able to be on the last hour before the day ends, so if it looks like I'm gonna be the one to be lynched, I'll use it.
CubsFella
CubsFella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down