Wolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 6 talking

2 posters

Go down

Day 6 talking Empty Day 6 talking

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:42 am

How can we manipulate a wrong kill for the win?
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Day 6 talking Empty Re: Day 6 talking

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:39 am

so moden is now beloved, and i claimed to be a power that cannot reveal due to mod kill status
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:21 am

I think you are pretty much screwed today poet, I'm doing my best to convince the village I'm with sugar on this.

Don't get fooled by sugar, in the odd chance there is still an angel(who blocked the attack from zubaz and nothing else), then it must be sugar.

This is going to be a very tricky finale with those lovers screwing us..

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:04 pm

i was hoping to firm up role suspicion, kill me off today, get further embedded into there trust
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:08 pm

ild probably eat sugar today, he is the only potential angel, though i think pj and him r masons

if thats the case then lovers need to be dealt with by us at some point, but the longer baz is alive the more guilty they look like wolves, it would explain why we havent eaten them.

my claim at least got people to assume i was guilty, and lose track of others. it took the village a long time to decide to vote for me. i pushed everyone at some point. including getting us the gravedigger role on day 1.

i wont be around much today with classes, i may try and defend myself, but i may just make a 'slip up' and tell clone who to eat.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum