Wolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night actions

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Night actions - Page 2 Empty Re: Night actions

Post by Bill Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 pm

he was a tough guy. earlier today he even admitted to being "previously powered". That could mean he was cupid, but then he wouldn't be protecting clone so much. I'm pretty confident he was a tough guy

the only other explaination is an angel block, and I still find it highly unlikely the angel would have protected zubaz

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 pm

sorry guys, dont know where I read it, reading through a unstable forum containing 2500+ posts plus this one gets me to skim things at some point.

I thought somewhere someone said that bar had this role, must have been confused somewhere.

Bar and pigge it is then..?

Bill?

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:55 pm

if you dont think he's the tough guy then yeah I'm game for that. Otherwise, I would be up for a pigge/czar kill too

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 pm

czar posts a lot and when pushed can clog the boards, I think barroom's rant on oyo wont repeat. keeping czar for now could be good for wolf business.. (didnt he vote for clone as well today..?)

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 pm

He did indeed... Bar/Pigge it is...

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 pm

i feel safe going bar and pigge
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 pm

yes, but he has accused just about everyone (has a crazy hard on for poets being a wolf, has named me, zubaz, etc). I think he will vote clone, but he is a wild card

as for bar, I dont think he will get any suspicion on him, at least not until the game starts to wind down and people start to wonder about sneaky brh (he has been a "sneaky" player in past games). I also believe he will vote clone

Either way, we are bad at this game if we cant take clone out tomorrow. he should die, plain and simple, no matter who we kill today.

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:01 pm

I keep forgetting that they think we have fewer wolves than we do... I just am concerned that they will go away from Clone if he is thought to be the lover after we kill 2 tonight...

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:03 pm

if clone survives through tomorrow then we can use him as a speed up to put pressure on the village, if it doesnt outright win it for us
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Moden wrote:I keep forgetting that they think we have fewer wolves than we do... I just am concerned that they will go away from Clone if he is thought to be the lover after we kill 2 tonight...

the way I see it, clone has to die no matter what. The village can't win while he is alive. Everyone has advocated the obvious wolf with jar, well tomorrow the only obvious kill will be clone (who I will still push strongly as also being a wolf).

Even if we lose a wolf tomorrow, eventually clone has to die. When that time comes, that is the final miss we need to win (assuming we get all our night kills, and a fellow wolf isn't his lover, which would delay our win a day)

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm

they are on a harsh leash in what they can do.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:48 pm

bah, Zubaz is metagaming...

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:38 pm

so bar and pigge today, and hopefully a lovers lynch tomorrow
poEtsbrEEd