Wolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible strategy for next few days

5 posters

Go down

Possible strategy for next few days Empty Possible strategy for next few days

Post by BenjiPla Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Assuming we have no village kills blocked, and there's still 6 of us, let me know what you like of my tactic:

I'm pissed of clone for letting us kill the seer without considering he might have told the truth. I tell the village we should finally get jar and poets after that. Even if the village wants zubaz and clone blood, I am not sure if it will work out. letting moden, bill, crocko and/or me sacrifice jar and poet (preferably poet first, since a double kill will give out tells..) would let us gain trust and make the village see we do this for the good of the village.

We kill zubaz or clone last..

Just a possible scenario since another villager lynch might make them doubt and question why we should go after jar and start killing the other wolves first.

This will be my own strategy, feel free to accompany me if you like.

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Possible strategy for next few days Empty Re: Possible strategy for next few days

Post by BenjiPla Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Poet: do you have AIM btw..? mine is the same as my name here..

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Possible strategy for next few days Empty Re: Possible strategy for next few days

Post by Moden Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:05 pm

I use AIM -- markodie

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:13 pm

I think you're getting too complicated here benji. Someone should check my match, but with a successful night kill tonight, we will be at 15 total people, 9 villagers and 6 wolves

that means, that as long as we have successful night kills, all we would need to do is kill a villager (probably clone next) which would put us at 7 to 6 and then any missed kill or any kill of jar (which would give us a double night kill) would give us the game

now again, that is assuming we hit every night kill, but still, we are extremely close.

Now, if we kill jar next (and get our double kill) clone would be all but guaranteed to die after that. If we get clone first, he will come up villager, which would make things a little more tricky (because I may become a target at that point... but again, as long as our night kills work, all we'd have to do at this point is kill jar and have a successful double night kill)

so the prime option would be a jar kill today and clone tomorrow, and barring successful night kills, we will have won.

Otherwise, a clone kill tomorrow should suffice and get us EXTREMELY close to winning (even if I have to die in the process)

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:14 pm

*someone should check my math lol

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:19 pm

wow aim asks you to install a lot of worthless shit
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:20 pm

I hear ya Bill, and most likely this is going to happen like so.

However if our wolf pack is each starting to use the same strategy assuming the village will kill clone and helping them, we'll get flagged as well.
If we all vote clone tomorrow, it's going to be harder if the village gets to its senses.

We are getting the win, but packs only win if we surround our prey instead of chasing after it.. Wink

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:23 pm

in hindsight, my post may have been a bit confusing. Put it this way... assuming our night kills are successful, at this point we are either 2 missed lynches, or 1 missed lynch and a jar lynch away from winning

so what gives us the best chance of getting one of those results in the shortest amount of time (the less days that go by, the less chances we have to screw up a night kill)

I believe a jar lynch first, will ensure a clone (or zubaz) lynch the next day

on the other hand, a clone lynch first leaves some doubt as to who would be next in line imo

that said, a clone lynch puts us incredibly close, so if push comes to shove, that would be ok too.

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:25 pm

I agree with that point jar... I think the key is to first get everyone to think clone/baz are wolves. After that, if you somehow ended up going up first, that would be awesome. If not, like I said we are still in the drivers seat (and besdies me you and poets, everyone else is well under the radar at the moment)

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:25 pm

just redownloaded aim, used my facebook to set it up

Last edited by poEtsbrEEd on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:35 am

i see very little chance of me surviving. not a bad thing, but if the village goes hard against clone, that wouldn't be terrible either. as long as it is me or clone though, which should be likely.

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:40 am

i'ld like to see clone then u, but thats because it puts more doubt into all their votes
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:56 am

obviously, i can get myself lynched whenever i want (as all of us can). if clone and zubaz go before me, fantastic, but not very realistic.

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:00 am

andujar wrote:i see very little chance of me surviving. not a bad thing, but if the village goes hard against clone, that wouldn't be terrible either. as long as it is me or clone though, which should be likely.

Well, I didn't think you were long for today either. And, hello! Here you are again!

Bar's post... Gad level head thing... Can anything be read into the comment there about Gad?

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 am

may just be he was one of only a couple people not to start bickering with others
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 am

Moden wrote:
andujar wrote:i see very little chance of me surviving. not a bad thing, but if the village goes hard against clone, that wouldn't be terrible either. as long as it is me or clone though, which should be likely.

Well, I didn't think you were long for today either. And, hello! Here you are again!

Bar's post... Gad level head thing... Can anything be read into the comment there about Gad?

He doesn't have the Koz role

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:14 am

What was the Koz role?

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:16 am

i was thinking the same thing
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 am

Sorry, koz was known for a tilted head in many pictures. and gad was level headed. i thought it was safe to joke here as you guys wouldn't lynch me.

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:35 am

i already tryed to lynch u jar, me pigge and pj had a voting bloc for u
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:59 am

could a seer reveal today help us?
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 am

another seer reveal..? I dont think so, especially since the village assumed we killed the seer and are riding on that data to get clone and jar, who we want dead for a victory.

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:21 pm

thank you benji. poets - claiming seer as a wolf when one or two seer suspects are dead IS BAD FOR YOU.

afro: great game aspect of no mortician (or lucky aspect of gch being the mortician). the fog is fun

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum