Wolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

andujar's bailout plan

+2
Moden
andujar
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

andujar's bailout plan Empty andujar's bailout plan

Post by andujar Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 am

If things get to 'nothing to lose' territory tomorrow, I have one last incomplete plan.

Joke said 'watch jar', so I'm going to claim night watchman. I need to find a post of mine that could be linked to the role and get a plan for who I watched.

More later

andujar

Back to top Go down

andujar's bailout plan Empty Re: andujar's bailout plan

Post by Moden Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 am

Love it

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:24 am

im thinking a false seer claim for me, it would take time to reinforce but i have had the word see, and gleamed intentionally placed around posts of suspicion. might have to drill jar tomorrow though to pull it off.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:27 am

wouldn't do unless votes switch hard.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:15 am

Poets: I'm not going to tell you what to do

I won't do this unless the situation for me is dire AND the next likely vote getter is a villager

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:26 am

yours seems like the better ploy for the time being
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:55 am

I am cool with Jar's plan, like I said earlier. That said, let's not get our webs too tangled here. We are still in a good position, I believe.

Let me see what the posts are like on the main board...

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:08 am

somehow i feel like pe#1
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:12 am

somehow i feel like pe#1
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:20 am

jar and clone will be the next 2 to be lynched thanks to koller, when clone comes up as fake the backlash should kill koller, zubaz needs to be dealt with tonight i believe
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 am

I would much rather they shoot Andujar right now. I feel like this shot at Clone is going to cause some trouble in the end.

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 am

yes, I'd definitely prefer clone not get shot... that said, some of the villagers are pushing strongly for it, so it may be inevitable (and pushing the other way may be a death sentence if clone ends up getting shot and his name cleared)

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 am

yea, a dead clone gets cleared, my vote for jar helps me, and koller gets railroaded for fake claiming seer
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:10 pm

I'll leave it up to the remaining wolves:

Should I go with a watchman post or go quietly?

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:15 pm

what info are you going to give if you claim watchman..?

you need to give away info on who look on which guy you watched..

Otherwise, clone is all about selfsacrifice now, which if it works gets koller next, we only have to serve up you to be sure of a wolf win next.

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:19 pm

assuming no more saves, but by then it's to late for the village
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Here would be my post:

I didn't want to reveal because I have a power role.

Joke made two posts after being shot. Both of them had 'watch (out for) jar' in them

He must have found out through reds code. And I combed reds yesterday and found nothing

I didn't leave hints throughout the game, because they can be picked up by the wrong team and it is just as easy for a wolf to plant false hints.

I'm the night watchman.

On night 1: I watched reds. He was a logical wolf target. I was told he targeted andujar. I thought he may be the angel
On night 2: I watched joke. Another high probability wolf choice. I was told nothing
On night 3: I watched pj. His cryptic postings gather some seer talk and thought they may go for him. I was told nothing.

I'm not sure why koller came out like he did. I was the obvious lynch target based on joke'sa post and suspicion from many.

I'm also not sure why joke would bring that level of attention to me unless he wanted me to reveal. Koller jumping in the middle threw that for a loop.

If he were the real seer, he could have stayed hidden for another day and likely still got me

I think he got greedy, nervous or sensed victory. He tried to get a quick supermajority overnight.

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by crocko33 Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:20 pm

poEtsbrEEd wrote:jar and clone will be the next 2 to be lynched thanks to koller, when clone comes up as fake the backlash should kill koller, zubaz needs to be dealt with tonight i believe
In general, let's stick with this. Unless some kinks get in the way, village is headed down a bad path....

but if it gets late and the votes are for andujar, then I think his post would be fine....worth a shot. If he does post, please be careful about how you respond. Let's not lose the koller/clone kills.

crocko33

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:31 pm

jar recheck to make sure afros clarification doesnt affect that plan
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 pm

New bailout plan: don't talk.

Either the village is playing around OR zubaz, gad, and clone are going to get koller lynched

I'm going to stay quiet

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:27 pm

the evolution of this thread is fun lol

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:36 pm

I've enjoyed not posting today

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:44 pm

ok, right now its 11-6. Koller dies its hopefully 9-6. If clone then dies its hopefully 7-6... after that, we could simply sacrifice jar and kill 2 random ppl that wouldn't be protected, and we'd win

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by crocko33 Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 pm

thinks are back on track.

I'd love to kill an important person tonight, but also think it is significant that SOMEONE gets killed.

crocko33

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:36 pm

I decided to post after 4. Better talk before koller is revealed, then I can claim I didn't do it (discretely of course)

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm

jar i wonder how many days can you get by while being the number 1 suspect?
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 pm

koller survived 4 days... Razz

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 pm

I've survived pretty long. I dont think anyone thats been named by zubaz has lasted more than a day lol

I'm pretty sure I'm toast when clone comes up clean, but at that point were only 1 miss away (or a jar kill with no blocked night moves) so I'm cool with that.

I think our best case scenario at this point would be a jar kill today, 2 successful night kills, then a clone kill and we'd only need to have a successful kill that night to win the game

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:13 pm

I'll go if it happens, but best cause scenario is a non-wolf

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Man. This is pretty wild. Today seems like a day that we should just about have the game in place, but there's still a bit to go. Keep at it... Keep on pissing off Clone/Baz. Clone especially. He clutters the board a bit...

It would be pretty awesome to have 5-6 wolves at end game.

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 pm

I disagree, you dying pretty much guarantees clone goes tomorrow, which gives us the win if our night kills are successful

on the flip side, clone going tomorrow does not guarantee you going after that (because he will come up villager). Which means we'd still be 1 miss or a jar lynch away from winning (again assuming successful night kills)

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:34 am

Ok, i see no reason why i won't get lynched tomorrow.

I also think there is a decent probability (10-20%) that the village figures it out tomorrow or the next day about clone/frame and they don't lynch clone after me. After all, joke cleared clone. Look at how crazy they voted today. Clone defended like crazy (like Bill when i seered him) and could convince them (like bill almost did)

If clone gets lynched first, I'll promise to get lynched the next day. And it would likely be fun.

Last edited by andujar on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:36 am

i think it's more likely baz gets hung today, u may be around for a while
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 am

poEtsbrEEd wrote:i think it's more likely baz gets hung today, u may be around for a while
and ignore the seer again? not likely

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:41 am

most of them don't believe koller was the seer, they think joke was. i honestly think baz is the likely next to be lynched and then possibly u or clone.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:29 am

jar i think i might have caused a showdown with baz, sugar and pigge. u might have to live an additional day.
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:24 am

True, but there is plenty of time to swing all the way around to Czar, for example. See how it goes.

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiPla Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 am

Jar, if clone gets lynched before you, you might want to give hints you were the actual framer, the village can't start thinking about you being a cub or else they'll try and find the others first and kill you last..!

BenjiPla

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:13 pm

i think the village if they kill clone today will be pissed , and lynch jar regardless
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:29 pm

poEtsbrEEd wrote:i think the village if they kill clone today will be pissed , and lynch jar regardless

? who cares if the village is pissed, the point of the game is to be the last ones standing, and if we lynch clone we are only 1 more missed lynch away

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Bill wrote:
poEtsbrEEd wrote:i think the village if they kill clone today will be pissed , and lynch jar regardless

? who cares if the village is pissed, the point of the game is to be the last ones standing, and if we lynch clone we are only 1 more missed lynch away

Truth.

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:34 pm

I have thought there might be a vig, but i am guessing not now. A nice fallback claim.

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:52 pm

problem with vig is its easy enough to prove, and if the village were smart, they'd ask you to shoot their top suspect at night

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by poEtsbrEEd Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:57 pm

then we could manipulate the kill, and make it look like a vig kill and angel block might loose a wolf though
poEtsbrEEd
poEtsbrEEd

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Bill wrote:problem with vig is its easy enough to prove, and if the village were smart, they'd ask you to shoot their top suspect at night

That is easy enough to play out...

Not something we need to do, mind you, although at this point in the game plain ol' vanillager is just as valuable...

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Ok, i'm still kicking this around... thoughts anyone: if clone is lynched today, i think it is the best for us. The important thing is, will it pass a lie test for 2 hours.

Ok, I've waited and waited. And thought and thought. And i think i have this figured out.

This is a crazy game.

I'll start with Joke's death. He cleared Goot, ZubaZ and Clone. He did this by Goot's double entries, a (THat) that clone posted (meaning Hunter or Hated in joke/red/clone code) and ZubaZ in some manner that I still can't figure out. He said Watch Jar.

I couldn't figure out why he said this as his actions prior to death were against me and those words basically made me a dead man walking. There was nothing I could say to prevent death so I let it go... I'm the Night Watchman and reds and joke (somehow, these codes) knew.

Unfortunately, I had no good info to bring forth.
On night 1: I watched reds. He was a logical wolf target. I was told he targeted andujar. I thought he may be the angel, i was wrong.
On night 2: I watched joke. Another high probability wolf choice. I was told nothing
On night 3: I watched pj. His cryptic postings gather some seer talk and thought they may go for him. I was told nothing.
Last night: I watched oyo. Again, nothing.

Ok, so the rest of the craziness: koller comes out as seer. Blew my mind. He has to be the traitor. Clone defends, I say nothing (much) as I still had nothing but my word, which is worth less than anyone's in the game. Then ZubaZ joins in, providing stellar logic. And, my head is never in the noose, so I don't bother with this. I don't mind koller being lynched because he was lying.

Then, today, oyo calls clone the lover. Zubaz is the logical match. I am not the lover. It would be silly to lie about this because if clone is lynched the other dies regardless of being hidden.

I'm still floored.

We've lost enough. Between oyo and I, one will survive the night.

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Ok, you know what, if it fails, I die, and that isn't bad.

If it works, clone dies, and I go tomorrow. I see no harm.

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:36 pm

How can we get Clone lynched? I tend to agree that it would be good to get done. I really enjoy your story, though I find it implausible. The question is, will they?

These guys are so tunnel-visioned. Someone really ought to be probing more of us like BRH, me, Benji, Czar, etc. Yet they stay focused on you and the du jour guy, and the du jour guy keeps winning out? I don't get it!

When they find we have 6 wolves, they are going to flip. Unless we have 5 if there is a lover in our midst.

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by andujar Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:38 pm

shit, i just posted it. they will leave you guys alone for the rest of the day now

andujar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moden Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:39 pm

I say go for it. It will really confuse a lot of them.

I really think Boobs is getting some coaching -- he's improved a good bit.

Moden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum